The European Atari Jaguar Festival “ejagfest” took place on 23rd October in Kaarst near Düsseldorf. We celebrated the 25th anniversary of the Atari Lynx this year which has been released in 1989.
Here you find an overview of the highlights of this year.
- Lars Hannig: Showed a few demos on the Alpine board and later the most current version of “Eerivale”.
- Michael Neihs: Presented again the soundtrack for the upcoming Jaguar game Star Alliance by Lars Hannig.
- Thorsten Butschke: Was again responsible for the tournaments this year.
- Linkovitch: Offered a little Jaguar CD repair service.
- Jaguar Connexion: Our friends from the French Jaguar Connexion distributed again some flyers for their event and showed a Nuon player with some games.
- Matthias Domin: Showed various homebrew programs, he worked on at the time. Including “clicks” a new puzzle game for the Jaguar.
- 16/32 bit system: Nick Harlow, sold new and used hardware and software for various Atari systems.
- Videogame Source: Wolf Groß offered some games and merchandising of its web store for sale.
- Björn Baranski: Showed again the latest version of his “Atari Jaguar Story” with lots of information and pictures. This was planned as part of a multi-part publication about different classic video game systems. Further he showd again his “Silver Jag” a visually modded Jaguar in silver/blue in a velvet lined silver suitcase.
Other highlights were the new releases Jag-Ads 2.0 CD, Painter CD and a Neo Geo MVS.
- Club Drive (Jaguar)
- Tempest 2000 (Jaguar)
- Checkered Flag – 6 Players Network (Lynx)
This year was the event‘s 4th anniversary and it took place for the 1sd time in Kaarst near Düsseldorf. The ejagfest took place at: Bischofshof, Königsstraße 18-24, 41564 Kaarst – germany.