The European Atari Jaguar Festival “ejagfest” took place on 15th of November in Kaarst near Düsseldorf.
Here you find an overview of the highlights of this year.
- Matthias Domin: Showed his new homebrew Jaguar game “Impulse X” for the first time. Further he showed the most current build of “Clicks” for the Jaguar.
- Bernd Thomas: Showed his flash card for the Atari Lynx. The flash card’s purpose is to make the development for the Lynx easier.
- Thorsten Butschke: Presented us again his Tron like game “Grenzüberschritung” for the Atari Falcon, which is playbale with up to 8 players.
- Retro Gaming Connexion: Our friends from the French RGC distributed some flyers for their event and showed us the prototype of the Jaguar CD game “Black Ice White Noice”.
- Lars Hannig: Showed us several demos that some already knew from last year on his Alpine Board.
- Atari Store NL: Sold retro games and goodies for various systems.
Other highlights were Zero 5 (Jaguar), CatBox for the Jaguar, Silver Jag Jag Arcade Stick, a Super Nintendo with Sunsetriders, a PS2 with Guitar Hero and a homemade arcade stick, further Thunder Force VI for the PS2.
- European Championship, “Worms” (Jaguar)
- European “Checkered Flag” in the 6 player network (Lynx)
- European “transgression” (Falcon)
This year was the event‘s 8th anniversary and it took place for the 5th time in Kaarst near Düsseldorf. The ejagfest took place at: Bischofshof, Königsstraße 18-24, 41564 Kaarst – Germany.
You can find pictures of this event in the Gallery and reports and videos in the Press Echo section. We would like to thank our partners and supporters.